Until recently, having central air is impossible for homes without ductwork. If you want to cool your room, the only option available was to use highly inefficient, expensive and noisy window air conditioners. Not only that it will cost you a lot, but it’s unsightly as well.
Nowadays, the availability of Fujitsu ductless air conditioning systems provides you, regardless of how your home is currently heated, the chance to obtain central air conditioning. Fujitsu ductless air conditioning systems can be zoned to cool certain areas of your home and are very easy to install. A Fujitsu ductless air conditioning system consists of three parts: an indoor air-distribution unit, hidden refrigeration lines and an outdoor condenser or compressor. The only noticeable parts of a Fujitsu ductless air conditioning system inside the home are small 1-3 inch holes where the distribution unit is mounted.
Ductless air conditioning systems are much less visible than almost any other types of cooling or heating system. You do not even have to change existing ductwork or worry about how you’re currently heating your home to get a Fujitsu ductless air conditioning system. Here are some of the advantages of using a Fujitsu ductless air conditioning system for your home.
- They’re very small and practically invisible.
- Central air increases your home’s resale value. In some areas, it is required to attract buyer interest.
- Ductless air conditioning systems can be installed easily with little to no disruption to existing facades or walls.
- These systems can be zoned to separately cool specific areas in your home, which can further reduce the cost of your monthly bills.
- Ductless air conditioning systems have flexible kinds of installations. Depending on what will be least disruptive or least visible to your existing décor, you can choose ceiling, floor or wall-mounted units to suit your needs.
Even in some houses which are heated using forced air, a Fujitsu ductless air conditioning system may be optimal due to the fact that it will save the energy which is lost as air travels during the ductwork.
Fujitsu ductless air conditioning systems also use inverter circuits, which ensure highly efficient operation and optimum power control. The system’s capacity depends on the present temperature of the area. As soon as the Fujitsu ductless air conditioning system is turned on, the inverter gives the power required to quickly cool the area. When maximum power is needed, the power of the Fujitsu ductless air conditioning system is decreased, which results in better system efficiency.
Fujitsu also uses ozone-friendly refrigerant which does not add to ozone depletion. This only means that while you are given the chance to experience a comfortable and cool home, you can also do your part in keeping a cleaner world. In general, using ductless air conditioning systems is an easier way for a home to be more energy-efficient, cool and comfortable all the time. For those who want to achieve these benefits, then using a ductless air conditioning system is a sensible choice to make.